You won’t know this but Jillian Micheals is my IDLE. She’s such a strong minded women and has inspired me to change up my lifestyle for the better. Consequently, working out has become a staple in my daily routine, whether it be walking into work, doing a Jillian Michael’s YouTube workout (link @ the bottom) , hula hooping or skipping. However, often I decide I don’t have enough time so opt for five minutes of hula hooping whilst I watch 8 Out Of 10 Cats on the TV!
Nevertheless, I have noticed massive health benefits including:
- A better sleeping pattern
- Less anxiety
- More ‘ get up and go’
- Weight loss
- A more positive mindset
So I suggest if you ain’t. You should start (if you want) – Prime example of how I differ from Jillian.
So if Jillian isn’t enough to get you on a treadmill, maybe distraction is the best key! Music can be so uplifting during a workout that it can completely distract you from the task at hand and make working out wayyy more enjoyable.
Here’s a list of my Top Ten, Super Fun, Workout Tracks ( at the moment):
WARNING: I think a few of these songs are a little risque… proceed with caution if you are young or get offended by that kind of stuff.
1) Timber – Kesha featuring Pitbull – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo
2) Blow – Kesha (Remix) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc5cgsCE6kA
3) Cataracs featuring Icona Pop – Get Ready for The Weekend (Remix) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l31QhfqRIgY
4) Neon Jungle – Welcome to the Jungle – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa6bW4cTB2o
5) Little Mix – Word Up – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zk0ToEA8sY
6) Superchick – One Girl Revolution ( this one’s for the girls) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKAaQHeHv_I
7) Spice Girls – Wannabe – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ
8) Sean Paul – We be Burnin’ – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Lu7VQGlg8
9) Porter Robinson – Language – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsy1URDYK88
10) Kanye West – Stronger – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
Here’s some inspirational words from Jillian… just, because:
Here’s the link to her 30 minute cardio Youtube video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9avonsRVok … I do this one as much as I can in a week ( normally 3 times) and here is her hour long workout – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w. I try to do the latter once a week but find it difficult to fit in as often.
Good luck if you attempt them guys 🙂
Thanks for reading
If you’ve liked this blogpost please follow or share and if you have any other suggestions or comments just pop them down below!